cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Ali Akhtar <ali.rac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Store data with cassandra
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 15:58:12 GMT
( I apologize, I'm only joking. To answer your question, Cassandra tends to
cache the first 300MB or so of data in memory, only when it grows beyond
that does it start to write it to files. But, Cassandra is not the write
choice for storing files. In the screenshot you linked, its only storing
the filenames, not the actual contents of the files).