cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Jan <>
Subject Re: Write timeout under load but Read is fine
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2015 20:51:15 GMT
Hello Jaydeep;
Run cassandra-stress with R/W options enabled  for about the same time and check if you have
dropped packets. It would eliminate the client as the source of the error & also give
you a replicable tool to base subsequent tests/ findings.

     On Thursday, March 5, 2015 12:19 PM, Jaydeep Chovatia <>

 I have tried increasing timeout to 10000 but no help. Also verified that there is no network
lost packets.