cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Job Thomas <j...@suntecgroup.com>
Subject Re: cassandra source code
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 14:11:46 GMT
Hi,

Cassandra Demon found in org/apache/cassandra/service/CassandraDaemon.java

This contain Main() method also.

________________________________
From: Divya Divs <divya.divi2412@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 10:59 AM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org; Jason Wee; Eric Stevens
Subject: cassandra source code

Hi
I'm Divya, I'm trying to run the source code of cassandra in eclipse. I'm taking the source
code from github. I'm using windows 64-bit, I'm following the instructions from this website.
http://runningcassandraineclipse.blogspot.in/. In the github cassandra-trunk, conf/log4j-server.properies
directories and  org.apache.cassandra.thrift.CassandraDaemon, main class is not there. please
give me a document to run the source code of cassandra. Please kindly help me to proceed.
Please reply me as soon as possible.
                                           Thanking you

This electronic mail (including any attachment thereto) may be confidential and privileged
and is intended only for the individual or entity named above. Any unauthorized use, printing,
copying, disclosure or dissemination of this communication may be subject to legal restriction
or sanction. Accordingly, if you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
by replying to this email immediately and delete this email (and any attachment thereto) from
your computer system...Thank You.