cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Andres de la Peña <adelap...@stratio.com>
Subject Re: Question about use scenario with fulltext search
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2015 08:49:01 GMT
You can also try Stratio Cassandra, which is based in Cassandra 2.1.2, the
latest version of Apache Cassandra:
https://github.com/Stratio/stratio-cassandra

It provides an open sourced implementation of the secondary indexes of
Cassandra, which allows you to perform full-text queries, distributed
relevance search, etc.

It was presented in the last Cassandra Summit Europe:
http://www.slideshare.net/dhiguero/advanced-search-and-topk-queries-in-cassandracassandrasummiteurope2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg5s-hXy_-M

--

Andrés de la Peña

<http://www.stratio.com/>
Avenida de Europa, 26. Ática 5. 3ª Planta
28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid
Tel: +34 91 352 59 42 // *@stratiobd <https://twitter.com/StratioBD>*