cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Asit KAUSHIK <asitkaushikno...@gmail.com>
Subject Efficient .net client for cassandra
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 05:16:17 GMT
Hi All,

We have been able to find our case specific full text which we are
analyzing using Staratio Cassandra. It has modified secondary index api
which uses lucene indices. The erformace also seems good to me . Still i
wanted to ask you gurus

1) Has anybody used Startio and any drawbacks of it
2) We are using .Net as the client to extract data which lacks performance
. I am using the tradition connection pooling and then executing the
prepared statement. So anybody who is using any specific client for .net
would help me on this

Thanks in advance for the help

Thanks and Regards
Asit