cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Erik Forsberg <forsb...@opera.com>
Subject Re: Anonymous user in permissions system?
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2015 14:48:36 GMT
On 2015-02-05 12:39, Carlos Rolo wrote:
> Hello Erik,
>
> It seems possible, refer to the following documentation to see if it
> fits your needs:
> http://www.datastax.com/documentation/cassandra/2.0/cassandra/security/secureInternalAuthenticationTOC.html
> http://www.datastax.com/documentation/cassandra/2.0/cassandra/security/secureInternalAuthorizationTOC.html

I think you misunderstand what I want. I want to distinguish between
authenticated users, i.e. users which have provided a username/password,
and anonymous users, i.e. users which havent.

Reading the source code, the standard PasswordAuthenticated does not
allow this, but by subclassing it I can come up with something that does
what I want, since the AuthenticatedUser have some partial support for
the "anonymous" user.

Regards,
\EF