cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Storing PDF data on Cassandra db
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 14:12:58 GMT
you want to store the raw bytes, so look at examples for saving raw bytes.

I generally recommend using Thrift if you're going to do a lot of
read/write of binary data. CQL is good for primitive types, and maps/lists
of primitive types. I'm bias, but it's simpler and easier to use thrift for
storing file attachments.