cassandra-user mailing list archives

From chetan verma <chetanverm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic Columns
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2015 18:40:14 GMT
Hi,

I am creating a review system. for instance lets assume following are the
attibutes of system:

Review{
id bigint,
product_id bigint,
created_at timestamp,
summary text,
description text,
pros set<text>,
cons set<text>,
feature_rating map<text, int>
etc....
}
I created partition key as product_id (so that all the reviews for a given
product will reside on same node)
and clustering key as created_at and id (Desc) so that  reviews will be
sorted by time.

I can have more column and that requirement I want to fulfil by dynamic
columns but there are limitations to it explained above.
Could you please let me know the best way.

--
*Regards,*
*Chetan Verma*