cassandra-user mailing list archives

From 曹志富 <cao.zh...@gmail.com>
Subject SStables can't compat automaticly
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 03:34:00 GMT
Hi everybody:

I have 18 nodes using cassandra2.1.2.Every node has 4 core, 32 GB RAM, 2T
hard disk,OS is CentOS release 6.2 (Final).

I have follow the <Recommended production settings> to config my
system.such as disable SWAP,unlimited mem lock...

My heap size is:

MAX_HEAP_SIZE="8G"
MIN_HEAP_SIZE="8G"
HEAP_NEWSIZE="2G"

I use STCS,other config using default,using Datastax Java Driver 2.1.2.
BatchStatment 100key commit per time.

When I run my cluster and insert data from kafka (10000 keys/s) after 2
days,every node can't compact  some there too many sstables.

I try to use major compact to compact the sstables , it cost a long long
time .Also the new sstables can't compat automatic.

I trace the log , the CMS GC too often,almost 30 minute onetime.

Could someone help me to solve this problem.

曹志富
手机:18611121927
邮箱:caozf.zhifu@gmail.com
微博:http://weibo.com/boliza/