cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Srinivasa T N <seen...@gmail.com>
Subject Queries required before data modeling?
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 17:47:37 GMT
Hi All,
   I was just googling around and reading the various articles on data
modeling in cassandra.  All of them talk about working backwards, i.e.,
first now what type of queries you are going to make and select a right
data model which can support those queries efficiently.  But one thing I
cannot understand: You can expect me that I can know some queries that I
will be making but how can I know what all queries will be made before
hand?  I have to remodel the whole stuff when I get a query which I had not
thought off?

Regards,
Seenu.