cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Jan <cne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Syntax for using JMX term to connect to Cassandra
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2015 00:00:48 GMT
Thanks Rob;
here is what I am looking for :
java -jar  /home/user/jmxterm-1.0-alpha-4-uber.jar 10.30.41.52:7199 -O org.apache.cassandra.internal:type=FlushWriter
-A CurrentlyBlockedTask

It does Not work since there is something wrong with my syntax.  However once working, it
would be scripted to connect to a large cluster from a single host that would store the results
into logs.
Any help with a single working example would greatly help.    I am running circles around
this tool for a couple of hrs now.
ThanksJan