cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Jan <cne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra 2.0.11 with stargate-core read writes are slow
Date Sat, 31 Jan 2015 18:06:42 GMT
HI Asit;
Question 1) Am I using the right hardware as of now I am testing say 100000 record reads.
Answer:  Recommend looking at either the 'sar' output logs &  watching nodetool cfstats
& watching your system.log files to track hardware usage & JVM presssure.    As
a rule of thumb, its recommeneded to have 8 GB for the C* JVM itself on production systems.

Question 3)   Is unclear,  pl.   rephrase the question.
hope this helpsJan
C* Architect