cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "Langston, Jim" <Jim.Langs...@dynatrace.com>
Subject simple data movement ?
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2014 22:10:23 GMT
Hi all,

I have set up a test environment with C* 2.1.2, wanting to test our
applications against it. I currently have C* 1.2.9 in production and want
to use that data for testing. What would be a good approach for simply
taking a copy of the production data and moving it into the test env and
having the test env C* use that data ?

The test env. is identical is size, with the difference being the versions
of C*.

Thanks,

Jim
notify us immediately and then destroy it