cassandra-user mailing list archives

From 严超 <yanchao...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Cassandra] [Generation of SStableLoader slow]
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2014 13:05:15 GMT
Yes, I think so too. Plus, I used VM with 4 CPUs and 2 CPUs, and 4CPUs
really did faster.
But It took 1 hour to generate sstable for 1G csv. I am wondering if there
is other way to make it faster except adding CPUs and ram.

*Best Regards!*

*Chao Yan--------------**My twitter:Andy Yan @yanchao727
<https://twitter.com/yanchao727>*

*My Weibo:http://weibo.com/herewearenow