cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Robert Wille <rwi...@fold3.com>
Subject Re: Recommissioned node is much smaller
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2014 18:10:03 GMT
Load and ownership didn’t correlate nearly as well as I expected. I have lots and lots of
very small records. I would expect very high correlation.

I think the moral of the story is that I shouldn’t delete the system directory. If I have
issues with a node, I should recommission it properly.

Robert

On Dec 3, 2014, at 10:23 AM, Eric Stevens <mightye@gmail.com<mailto:mightye@gmail.com>>