cassandra-user mailing list archives

From <yhq...@sina.com>
Subject Cassandra update row after delete immediately, and read that, the data not right?
Date Thu, 25 Dec 2014 09:14:23 GMT
Hi, all
  I write a program to test the cassandra2.1. I have 6 nodes cluster.
  First, I insert 1 million row data into cassandra. the row key from 1 to 1000000.
  Then I run my test program. My test program first delete(use batch mutate) the row and insert
(use batch mutate) that row,
     then read (use gen_slice_range) the same row. After that check whether the read data
is same with the insert data or not.  The consistency level used is quorum.
  I found there some cases that not the same. About 1/10000. In this error cases, some column
is not same.  Then I use cassandra-cli to check the data, found that column is not exist.
It seems insert partly.
  My test program has 20 threads. the QPS 800 about

  What's wrong with cassandra??

Thanks!