cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Mark Reddy <mark.l.re...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A questiion to adding a new data center
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2014 10:06:37 GMT
Hi Boying,

I'm not sure I fully understand your question here, so some clarification
may be needed. However, if you are asking what steps need to be performed
on the current datacenter or on the new datacenter:

Step 1 - Current DC
Step 2 - New DC
Step 3 - Depending on the snitch you may need to make changes on both the
current and new DCs
Step 4 - Client config
Step 5 - Client config
Step 6 - New DC