cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Tim Dunphy <bluethu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cqsl doesn't work cassandra 2.1.0
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2014 15:24:03 GMT
Oh hey guys,

Sorry for all the trouble. I decided to fall back to a fresh tar ball of
cassandra 2.1.0 and now everything appears to be working.

[root@beta-new:~] #cqlsh
Connected to Jokefire Cluster at beta-new.jokefire.com:9042.
[cqlsh 5.0.1 | Cassandra 2.1.0 | CQL spec 3.2.0 | Native protocol v3]
Use HELP for help.

It turns out that puppet appeared to have interfered with the previous
install and copied and old version of cqlsh into place. But I've corrected
that problem now, and I don't believe that'll be an issue at this point.

Thanks again for your help!

Tim

--
GPG me!!