cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Robert Coli <rc...@eventbrite.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra throwing java exceptions for nodetool repair on indexed tables
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2014 18:16:16 GMT
On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 8:35 AM, Jeronimo de A. Barros <
jeronimo.barros@gmail.com> wrote:

> We're running 2 cassandra 2.1 clusters (development and production) and
> whenever I run a nodetool repair on indexed tables I get an java exception
> about creating snapshots:

Don't run 2.1 in production yet if you don't want to deal with bugs like
this in production.

https://engineering.eventbrite.com/what-version-of-cassandra-should-i-run/

Am I doing anything wrong ? Or is this a bug ? I searched but I couldn't
> find any reference about this error.

I would file this as a bug in the Cassandra JIRA, especially as it relates
to a just released version of the software and seems reproducable.

If you do file a JIRA, please let the list know what the URL is.

=Rob