cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Malay Nilabh <Malay.Nil...@lntinfotech.com>
Subject Bulk load in cassandra
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2014 12:13:21 GMT
Hi
I installed Cassandra on one node successfully using CLI I am able to add a table to the keyspace
as well as  retrieve the data from the table. My query is if I have text file on my local
file system and I want to load on Cassandra cluster or you can say bulk load. How can I achieve
that. Please help me out.

Regards
Malay Nilabh
BIDW BU/ Big Data CoE
L&T Infotech Ltd, Hinjewadi,Pune
[cid:image001.gif@01CFC21E.64B11CD0]: +91-20-66571746
[cid:image002.png@01CFC21E.64B11CD0]+91-73-879-00727
Email: Malay.Nilabh@lntinfotech.com<mailto:Malay.Nilabh@lntinfotech.com>
|| Save Paper - Save Trees ||

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information
for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on
the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must
notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility
or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling
code in this e-mail"