cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "Lu, Boying" <Boying...@emc.com>
Subject RE: How to prevent the removed DC comes back automactically?
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2014 09:06:04 GMT
Thanks a lot.

But we want to block all the communications to/from the disconnected VDC without reboot it.

From: Artur Kronenberg [mailto:artur.kronenberg@openmarket.com]
Sent: 2014年8月14日 17:00
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to prevent the removed DC comes back automactically?

Hey,

not sure if that's what you're looking for but you can use auto_bootstrap=false in your yaml
file to prevent nodes from bootstrapping themselves on startup. This option has been removed
and the default is true. You can add it to your configuration though. There's a bit of documentation
here:

http://www.datastax.com/documentation/cassandra/1.2/cassandra/configuration/configCassandra_yaml_r.html

-- artur