cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Artur Kronenberg <artur.kronenb...@openmarket.com>
Subject Re: How to prevent the removed DC comes back automactically?
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2014 08:59:42 GMT
Hey,

not sure if that's what you're looking for but you can use
auto_bootstrap=false in your yaml file to prevent nodes from
bootstrapping themselves on startup. This option has been removed and
the default is true. You can add it to your configuration though.
There's a bit of documentation here:

http://www.datastax.com/documentation/cassandra/1.2/cassandra/configuration/configCassandra_yaml_r.html

-- artur