cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Carlos Scheidecker <>
Subject Small bug on Cassandra 2.1.0-rc3 and fix
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2014 20:49:58 GMT
Hello all,

Probably not here that I should submit it, but I have been testing
Cassandra 2.1.0 for quite a while.

I have tried to subscribe to the dev list as well.

Even now on rc3, there is still a small bug on used, among
others, for nodetool settings.

The error is that it is still loading jamm-0.2.5.jar while the package has
been updated to 0.2.6 on this version.

Where it says:

    JAVA_AGENT="$JAVA_AGENT -javaagent:$CASSANDRA_HOME/lib/jamm-0.2.5.jar"

Should be inside

    JAVA_AGENT="$JAVA_AGENT -javaagent:$CASSANDRA_HOME/lib/jamm-0.2.6.jar"

Otherwise, of course, nodetool will not start unless you have version 0.2.5
from somewhere else in your classpath.

View raw message