cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "Lu, Boying" <>
Subject How to disconnect a data center with Astyanax
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 08:21:10 GMT
Hi, All,

I need to remove a Cassandra data center from a set of connected Cassandra data centers (I
use Cassandra 2.0.7).
I found a related document at
But I need to do these in my Java programs.

My understanding is that the step #3 is to change the keyspace definition on all remaining
data centers. E.g. I have three data centers connected dc1, dc2 and dc3,
And now I need to disconnect dc3 from them.  After executing step #1 and #2, I need to run
step #3 on dc1 and dc2.

Can anyone tell me how to do this with Astyanax APIs?  Can I use KeyspaceDefinition.setStrageOptions()
to do this?

View raw message