cassandra-user mailing list archives

From graham sanderson <gra...@vast.com>
Subject Re: Write Inconsistency to update a row
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 13:47:41 GMT
What is your keyspace replication_factor?

What consistency level are you reading/writing with?

Does the data show up eventually?

I’m assuming you don’t have any errors (timeouts etc) on the write site

On Jul 3, 2014, at 7:55 AM, Sávio S. Teles de Oliveira <savio.teles@cuia.com.br> wrote:

> I have two Cassandra 2.0.5 servers running with some datas inserted, where each row have
one empty column. When the client send a lot of update commands to fill this column in each
row, some lines update their content, but some lines remain with the empty column.