cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Parag Patel <ppa...@clearpoolgroup.com>
Subject bootstrapping new nodes on 1.2.12
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 02:15:59 GMT
Hi,

It's taking a while to boostrap a 13th node into a 12 node cluster.  The average node size
is about 1.7TB.  At the beginning of today we were close to .9TB on the new node and 12 hours
later we're at 1.1TB.  I figured it would have finished by now because when I was looking
on OpsCenter, there were 2 transfers remaining.  1 was at 0% and the other was at 2%.  I look
again now and those same nodes haven't progressed all day.  Instead I see 9 more transfers
(some of which are progressing).

1)      Would anyone be able to help me interrupt this information from OpsCenter?

2)      Is there anything I can do to speed this up?

Thanks,
Parag