cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Karl Rieb <karl.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DataType protocol ID error for TIMESTAMPs when upgrading from 1.2.11 to 2.0.9
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2014 14:03:43 GMT
Thanks Ben,

I found that thread, but my concern is the inconsistency on the Cassandra side. Why is the
protocol ID correct for some tables but not others? Why does it work when I do a clean install
on a new 2.0.x cluster?  The bug seems to be on the Cassandra side and the clients seem to
just be providing patches to these issues.

I will post to the Datastax java driver mailing list and see if they are willing to add a
patch.

-Karl