cassandra-user mailing list archives

From horschi <hors...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra 2.0.8 MemoryMeter goes crazy
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2014 18:03:57 GMT
Hi Robert,

sorry, I am using our own internal terminology :-)

The entire cluster was upgraded. All 3 nodes of that cluster are on 2.0.8
now.

About the issue:
To me it looks like there is something wrong in the Memtable class. Some
very special edge case on CFs that are updated rarely. I cant say if it is
new to 2.0 or if it already existed in 1.2.

About running mixed versions:
I thought running mixed versions is ok. Running repair with mixed versions
is not though. Right?

kind regards,
Christian