cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Todd Nine <todd.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with batch renaming legacy sstable files
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 16:50:47 GMT
Jens,
  Where is the "rename" utility?  I don't see it in the 1.2.16 distribution.

Robert.  The data has been upgraded to 1.1, but it was created in a
0.8 version.  It's been steadily upgraded, so I believe sstable data
is in 1.1 format.  However, they're still retaining the old naming
convention.

Thoughts?