cassandra-user mailing list archives

From user 01 <user...@gmail.com>
Subject With Astyanax, How do I write same column to multiple rows efficiently ?
Date Thu, 29 May 2014 14:05:49 GMT
With Hector I used to create a column object once & add that to multiple
row mutations but with Astyanax it creates a new column object for each row
mutation in a mutation batch so if I need to add a same column to 1000
rows, it creates the column object 100 times. Isn't there a better way to
add same column to multiple rows more efficiently ? Probably I should be
able to create a column object once & be able to add that to multiple row
mutations via Astyanax.

I have several scenario in my app where I am doing this sort of mutations.