cassandra-user mailing list archives

From user 01 <user...@gmail.com>
Subject Anyone using Astyanax in production besides Netflix itself?
Date Thu, 29 May 2014 20:12:01 GMT
What version of Astyanax(thrift based impl. or beta Java driver one?) are
you using ?
With what cassandra version ?

Would you still recommend Astyanax at this point when DS Java Driver is
out?
My intentions are to use Astyanax over thrift based impl for now, & later
switch to Astyanax over Java driver(when it gets stable) rather than java
driver directly, as I have now got more used to thrift & Astyanax can help
me write my queries programatically instead of CQL statements, & take care
of preparing queries or sanitizing them, etc. So Would you still recommend
Astyanax ?