cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Philip G>
Subject Re: Cassandra (2.0.4) pagination and total records?
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 00:09:03 GMT
On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 4:54 PM, Robert Coli <> wrote:

> The form of your question suggests you are Doing It Wrong, FWIW.

Okay, let me ask different question: how do you go about data browsing in a
CQL3 table? Especially in situations were a single query could return a
couple thousand records, and we want to limit it by a 100 at a time.

Please, feel free to point me in the right direction, if necessary. I admit
I'm still figuring out Cassandra/CQL. But my knowledge has been
exponentially expanding on a daily basis. I want to understand this more,
and possible solution to problems I'm running into migrating from a RDBMS
(mssql) to Cassandra. I've figured out a lot of stuff, but have not quite
resolved this use-case.

View raw message