cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Cyril Scetbon <cyril.scet...@free.fr>
Subject Re: upgrade from cassandra 1.2.3 -> 1.2.13 + start using SSL
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 01:00:28 GMT
Yes it really seems to be similar. I'll update the Jira with my information. I can easily reproduce
it. I saw it lasting for one hour last time and not coming back after that.
--
Cyril SCETBON

On 21 Jan 2014, at 21:57, Robert Coli <rcoli@eventbrite.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 3:22 AM, Cyril Scetbon <cyril.scetbon@free.fr> wrote:
> The only thing I'm worrying about is that I met a situation where I had a lot of flushes
on some nodes. You can find one of my system logs at http://pastebin.com/YZKUQLXz. I'm not
sure as I didn't let it run for more than 4 minutes, but it seems that there was an infinite
loop flushing system column families. A whole restart made this error go away but I'mn not
sure if I can have this one come back.