cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Thunder Stumpges <thunder.stump...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem in running cassandra-2.0.4 trigger example
Date Sat, 11 Jan 2014 22:50:14 GMT
I'm not sure if this is your issue as I have not used these triggers before but shouldn't the
invertedindex table have a different primary key than the primary table (either f2 or f3)?

-Thunder

a pseudo cluster using instructions provided on https://github.com/apache/cassandra/tree/cassandra-2.0/examples/triggers

> But i am getting error:   Bad Request: Key may not be empty
>
> Can someone tell me if my "CREATE table" is proper? What else can be wrong?
>
> I am doing following using cqlsh.
> CREATE KEYSPACE keyspace1 WITH REPLICATION = { 'class' : 'SimpleStrategy', 'replication_factor'
: 1 };
> use keyspace1;
> CREATE TABLE invertedindex ( f1 varchar , f2 varchar, f3 varchar, PRIMARY KEY(f1));
> CREATE TABLE table1 ( f1 varchar , f2 varchar, f3 varchar, PRIMARY KEY(f1));
> CREATE TRIGGER mytrigger ON table1 USING 'org.apache.cassandra.triggers.InvertedIndex';
> insert into table1 (f1,f2,f3) values ('aaa','bbb','ccc');
>
> This is what i get in system.log:
>
> INFO  [Thrift:1] 2014-01-11 14:48:09,875 InvertedIndex.java:67 - loaded property file,
InvertedIndex.properties