Thanks Nate, I will file a ticket.

On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 7:34 AM, Nate McCall <nate@thelastpickle.com> wrote:
If you got that error on an unmodified example from the latest source, please open an issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA

On Sun, Dec 8, 2013 at 8:00 PM, Parth Patil <parthpatil@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Aaron,
Thanks for your response. I didn't make any change to the code when I got that exception. I just ran the example as is after I cloned the repo from github.

I did a git pull today on cassandra-2.0 branch, built via ant and re-ran the example and now I am not getting the error from before but I am now getting the following error as shown in this gist