cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Colin MacDonald <colin.macdon...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Setting up Cassandra to store on a specific node and not replicate
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2013 10:43:14 GMT

Oh, I don't want to, but sadly those are the requirements that I have to work with.

Again, the context is using it as the storage back for a graph database.  I'm currently looking
at the Titan graph DBMS, which supports the use of Cassandra or HBase for a distributed graph,
both of which will need to be hobbled to prevent them working the way they're designed.

So it really is a question of: *can* I cripple Cassandra in this way, and if so how?

Thanks for the response.

-Colin MacDonald-