cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Hanna <jeremy.hanna1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pig 0.12.0 and Cassandra 2.0.2
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2013 16:32:11 GMT
I need to update those to be current with the Cassandra source download.  You’re right, you
would just use what’s in the examples directory now for Pig.  You should be able to run
the examples, but generally you need to specify the partitioner of the cluster, the host name
of a node in the cluster, and the port.  Those are the required things to set, either in environment
variables or in hadoop properties.  There are other properties that you can set such as read/write
consistency level and such as well.  A good place to look for a lot of those properties is
in the ConfigHelper.java file under the org.apache.cassandra.hadoop package.

Jeremy