cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Dave Brosius <dbros...@mebigfatguy.com>
Subject Re: Parse xml and store data in Map using xom parser
Date Sun, 08 Dec 2013 16:08:53 GMT
Not really a cassandra question, but it would seem your xml file isn't
particularly well designed. It would seem you need to qualify your
<test> entries with indices when put in the map, such as

put("test.1.C", "0");

put("test.2.C", "5000000000");

before figuring out the cassandra angle, i'd rethink how that xml is
designed if that's within your control.