cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Alex Popescu <>
Subject Re: Any good GUI based tool to manage data in Casandra?
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2013 19:27:19 GMT
On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 10:12 AM, David McNelis <> wrote:

> Is DevCenter a project that might end up open sourced?  The original blog
> post calls it free, and if its destined to stay so, I'd think that would be
> a benefit (being OSS) to the community at large.
We haven't figured this part yet. DevCenter is still in its infancy and
we'll be experimenting with different approaches/technologies to allow us
to build the features we imagined for it. Having the code in the open right
now doesn't make too much sense.

:- a)

Alex Popescu
Sen. Product Manager @ DataStax