Do you think it's worth posting an issue, or not enough traceable evidence ?
If you can reproduce it then certainly file a bug.

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Consultant
New Zealand

@aaronmorton

On 20/06/2013, at 9:41 PM, Franc Carter <franc.carter@sirca.org.au> wrote:

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 7:27 PM, aaron morton <aaron@thelastpickle.com> wrote:
nodetool compactionstats, gives

    pending tasks: 13120
If there are no errors in the log, I would say this is a bug.

This happened after the node ran out of file descriptors, so an edge case wouldn't surprise me.

I've rebuilt the node (blown the data way and am running a nodetool rebuild). Do you think it's worth posting an issue, or not enough traceable evidence ?

cheers

Cheers