I'm sorry, it's because the mail is returning to me, and I thought it wasn't working.
That link is similar to what I asked. I'm searching like,  for example, PhD,Dr,Ms dissertations
about those topics in Cassandra; articles like http://www.cs.cornell.edu/projects/ladis2009/papers/lakshman-ladis2009.pdf
, but specific to Read/Write operations and/or data consistency.
Thank you.