cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject JMX CF Beans
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 14:07:50 GMT
Just a quick question about the attributes exposed via JMX. I have some doc [1] but it doesn't
help about CF beans.

The "BloomFilterFalseRatio", is that the ratio of found vs missed, or the ratio of false positive
vs the number of tests, or something else ?

The "ReadCount" and "WriteCount", how do they count regarding the replication factor ? As
far as I understand, the read and write on the StorageProxy is the actual number of requests
coming from clients. So judging that the sum on all cf of the read and write is near equal
to the replication factor multiply by the number of read and write on the StorageProxy, I
am guessing that the read and write per cf are the replicas one. Am I right ?

Nicolas

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/JmxInterface