cassandra-user mailing list archives

From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Unavaible Exception with Chunked Object Store
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 22:55:19 GMT
>  UnavaibleException is thrown. Does anyone has any idea?
Do you have the stack trace ?

UnavailableException is thrown when there are less than Consistent Level number of replicas
available, from the point of view of the coordinator you are talking to.

So if you have 3 nodes and RF 3, using CL QUOURM you need at least 2 nodes to be up.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
New Zealand

@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 24/01/2013, at 12:43 AM, Sávio Teles <savio.teles@lupa.inf.ufg.br> wrote:

> We are using ChunkedStorage described in https://github.com/Netflix/astyanax/wiki/Chunked-Object-Store
to store large objects (about 40 MB).  We have defined the chunk size to 1 MB. But, when this
code is called, the exception UnavaibleException is thrown. Does anyone has any idea?