cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Matthias Zeilinger <Matthias.Zeilin...@bwinparty.com>
Subject RE: data not shown up after some time
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 14:31:31 GMT
Hi,

No I have checked the TTL: 7776000

Very interesting is, if I do a simple "list <cf>;" the data is shown, but it I do a

How can that be?

Br,
Matthias Zeilinger
Production Operation - Shared Services

P: +43 (0) 50 858-31185
M: +43 (0) 664 85-34459
E: matthias.zeilinger@bwinparty.com

bwin.party services (Austria) GmbH
Marxergasse 1B
A-1030 Vienna

www.bwinparty.com

From: Viktor Jevdokimov [mailto:Viktor.Jevdokimov@adform.com]
Sent: Montag, 28. Jänner 2013 15:25
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: RE: data not shown up after some time

Are you sure your app is setting TTL correctly?
TTL is in seconds. For 90 days it have to be 90*24*60*60=7776000.
What If you set by accident 777600 (10 times less) - that will be 9 days, almost what you
see.

Best regards / Pagarbiai
Viktor Jevdokimov
Senior Developer

Email: Viktor.Jevdokimov@adform.com<mailto:Viktor.Jevdokimov@adform.com>
Phone: +370 5 212 3063, Fax +370 5 261 0453
J. Jasinskio 16C, LT-01112 Vilnius, Lithuania
Follow us on Twitter: @adforminsider<http://twitter.com/#!/adforminsider>
Take a ride with Adform's Rich Media Suite<http://vimeo.com/adform/richmedia>

[Adform News]<http://www.adform.com>
[Adform awarded the Best Employer 2012]<http://www.adform.com/site/blog/adform/adform-takes-top-spot-in-best-employer-survey/>

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message and attachments is intended solely for
the attention and use of the named addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are reminded that the information remains the property of the sender. You must
not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have received this
message in error, please contact the sender immediately and irrevocably delete this message
and any copies.