cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Gabriel Ciuloaica <gciuloa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues with CQLSH in Cassandra 1.2
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 19:57:24 GMT
I do not think that  it has anything to do with Astyanax, but after I
have recreated the keyspace with cassandra-cli, everything is working fine.
Also, I have mention below that not even "nodetool describering foo",
did not showed correct information for the tokens, encoding_details, if
the keyspace was created with cqlsh.

Thanks,
Gabi