cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Viktor Jevdokimov <>
Subject RE: JMX CF Beans
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 14:39:38 GMT
public double getBloomFilterFalseRatio()
return (double) falseCount / (trueCount + falseCount);

ReadCount/WriteCount on CF is for this CF on this node only, so it’s local/internal only
reads/writes for the node’s range.

Best regards / Pagarbiai
Viktor Jevdokimov
Senior Developer

Phone: +370 5 212 3063, Fax +370 5 261 0453
J. Jasinskio 16C, LT-01112 Vilnius, Lithuania
Follow us on Twitter: @adforminsider<!/adforminsider>
Take a ride with Adform's Rich Media Suite<>

[Adform News] <>
[Adform awarded the Best Employer 2012] <>

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message and attachments is intended solely for
the attention and use of the named addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are reminded that the information remains the property of the sender. You must
not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have received this
message in error, please contact the sender immediately and irrevocably delete this message
and any copies.

From: Nicolas Lalevée []
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 16:08
Subject: JMX CF Beans

Just a quick question about the attributes exposed via JMX. I have some doc [1] but it doesn't
help about CF beans.

The "BloomFilterFalseRatio", is that the ratio of found vs missed, or the ratio of false positive
vs the number of tests, or something else ?

The "ReadCount" and "WriteCount", how do they count regarding the replication factor ? As
far as I understand, the read and write on the StorageProxy is the actual number of requests
coming from clients. So judging that the sum on all cf of the read and write is near equal
to the replication factor multiply by the number of read and write on the StorageProxy, I
am guessing that the read and write per cf are the replicas one. Am I right ?

View raw message