cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Rishabh Agrawal <rishabh.agra...@impetus.co.in>
Subject Nodetool: Cfstats
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 05:01:41 GMT
Hello,

I am using cfstats of nodetool I have following doubts:

1)      What is the difference between size (live) and size (total)

2)      Number of keys in column family is 100 but cfstats shoes 128. (Tried compaction, cleanup
and scrub but same result ).

Kindly help

Thanks and Regards
Rishabh

Impetus Ranked in the Top 50 India's Best Companies to Work For 2012.

Impetus webcast 'Designing a Test Automation Framework for Multi-vendor Interoperable Systems'
available at http://lf1.me/0E/.

or interference.