cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Rishabh Agrawal <rishabh.agra...@impetus.co.in>
Subject RE: triggers(newbie)
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 04:13:31 GMT
I don't think that is possible in Cassandra.

Others please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks and Regards
Rishabh

-----Original Message-----
From: davukovi@veleri.hr [mailto:davukovi@veleri.hr]
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2012 11:00 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: triggers(newbie)

Hello!

I was wondering if someone could help me a bit with triggers in cassandra.
I am doing a school project with this DBMS, and i would be very happy if you could send me
a simple example/explanation of a trigger.

Thank you!! :)

Impetus Ranked in the Top 50 India’s Best Companies to Work For 2012.

Impetus webcast ‘Designing a Test Automation Framework for Multi-vendor Interoperable Systems’
available at http://lf1.me/0E/.

or interference.