I found a way how to do it, but now I have other issue.

I'm getting a problem when trying to get the ColumnFamily using the CfId. This information is important to deserialize the stored ColumnFamily.
When I try to use the method Schema.instance.getCF(cfId) to take the Pair<keyspaceName, columnFamilyName> it throws an 'UnknownColumnFamilyException'.

Seems like the information was dropped or, maybe, not existent in this instance of the Schema. But, as soon as I know, it's just one instance of the schema in Cassandra, right?

If I'm mistaking/misunderstanding some structural concept of the Cassandra here, or if it has other way to take this information, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Felipe Mathias Schmidt
(Computer Science UFRGS, RS, Brazil)