cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Michael Kjellman <mkjell...@barracuda.com>
Subject Perlcassa - Perl Cassandra 'Client'
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 18:09:18 GMT
Hi- A few months back I wrote a Perl client for Cassandra and I realized I never sent it out
to this list. While I realize that while Perl is not the language du jour hopefully this will
help someone else out. :) Code is periodically thrown up on CPAN but look at http://github.com/mkjellman/perlcassa
for the most current version. It supports serialization/deserialization of validation classes,
composite columns, as well as connection pooling (without using ResourcePool which fails miserably
when run under mod_perl).

Best,
michael

'Like' us on Facebook for exclusive content and other resources on all Barracuda Networks
solutions.
Visit http://barracudanetworks.com/facebook